Sunday, June 30, 2013

3006

I'm a human
I have feelings
I can feel it
It's very pain
I'm not heartless
I know how bad it hurts
I have a heart
I don't want anybody to get hurt
What's wrong when I have sympathy for them?
I'm not suit to be a referee
Because I'm not a heartless person
I'm not going to endure
This is not me

I'm not a human
I don't have feelings
I can't feel it
It's not pain at all
I'm heartless
I don't know how it hurts
I don't have a heart
I wan't everybody to get hurt
What's wrong when I don't have any sympathy for them?
I'm suit to be a referee
Because I'm a heartless person
I'm going to endure
This is me

You are the one who did this to me
Remember
You teach me to be heartless
Next time when I see you in pain
I will say
" I'm not a human, I have no heart, you're very unlucky today, because I have no feelings, you're the one who did this to me, I'm a referee, I must be heartless, this is my job."
I will break every one of your bones in your body
Because I have no feelings
I must not have feelings
I'm heartless
You die
So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment