Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Truth

D: Hey, my cousin said that during Mooncake festival we go there and celebrate. He is bringing his gf. So I bring her, you bring him.
M: Him? You really mean "him"?
D: Yup.
M: But I don't dare to ask. How?
D: Me too... How about I ask him for you and you ask her for me?
M: Okay. Sounds good.
D: You can go?
M: Can. I think...

M: Hey. During Mooncake festival you free? Me, you, K, D and D's cousin and his gf going. Wanna go?
S: Erm... I don't think I can...
M: Why?
S: Don't want...
M: I'm going. Don't be afraid...
S: Nah...
M: Okay. I'll tell him...

M: Hey D. You ask K already?
D: Not yet... You ask S already?
M: Asked. She said she don't want.
D: Why she don't want? Say you're going.
M: I already said that, no use.
D: ...
M: Ask another girl... Who is the second one?
D: ...
M: Who? Ask the second one.
D: Don't want.
M: Why? Nothing wrong what...
D: Ah...
M: Who is she? Tell me. I ask her. Maybe she can go.
D: Ya. She already said she can go...
M: Me?!
D: ...
M: I'm the second one?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :))
    http://wwwsillygirlstory.blogspot.com/

    Follow me yaa :DD

    By : Siyu

    ReplyDelete