Friday, December 6, 2013

Am I?

I'm leaving somewhere far faraway
And I'm never coming back
To this place I once call home
I'm not in reality now
I'm still leaving in my dream world
Where you and I are watching the sunset
This world is too cruel that I can't even breathe
Everything isn't fairy tale in reality
I remember once
That confession that I will never forget
I'm not sure there is any hint
But I'm definitely sure it's not going to happen again
I'm messing up with my feelings
Stupid
If I have a time machine
I would travel back in time
Go back to that time when I was so scare about it
I will be brave
I will never hold back
I will definitely be there
It will never come true
Unless time didn't change anything
I hope so
What if you're waiting?
What if I am right?
What if I'm not in my dream land?
Will that happen in reality?
One day I will ask
About everything

No comments:

Post a Comment