Thursday, October 30, 2014

I've graduated.

Today was our school graduation day
A 55 minutes convocation
The speeches and videos didn't trigger my tear gland
After the ceremony ended it was the time to say farewell to the teachers
I didn't intend to cry until the Principal hugged me
My tear gland was warming up that time
Then I hugged my Physics teacher, Puan Ng Eng Lan
A very sad feeling that I cannot expressed it at all
Then I hugged my Maths/ Add Maths teacher, Puan Loh Chee Wei
She was crying, shock dao me
The tears covered my eye balls
I knew I'm going to cry anytime now
Next I hugged my Biology teacher, Puan Tan Kate Neo
I was so sad when I see her because I didn't perform well in Biology
She said:" Zoe, good luck in your SPM ah."
Shit
I burst into tears
Tears of regret
I was so disappointed in myself that I didn't do better
Even though it was hard for me I should had done better

I took a selfie with her


We took a picture with her


We also took a picture with our Chemistry teacher


I didn't take much pictures
I was crying and I was trying to control myself
SO hard
I saw Ah Gwen crying and hugging everyone
I avoided her because I knew I will cry harder than her
Just by looking at her
I also felt like crying
I turned away immediately
I also didn't hug a lot people
Because I knew if I hug them I will never let them go
It will be a long hug

Then I saw my junior
I met her in the year 2011 when I learnt Taekwondo
We were buddies we talked a lot
We told each other everything 
Then one day something bad happened
We didn't talk much since then
We talked to each other starting this year
But we didn't talk much
She was in the crowd
That time I was still crying, just crying
I saw her standing there
Then I walked forward and hugged her tightly
I cried even louder and harder
Because I was not a good senior to her
I should had done better
That was the longest hug of the day

She was just standing right next to me. Third one from left.


The only picture after graduation

我们都是相信真爱的孩纸们


We promised we won't cry
But you know we are awful liars
We just like to lie throughout our whole life
Tears of joy or what?
I don't know
Only the ones who cry knows it
Will this be the end?
I don't know
We will make our own decision
What can I say now?
Nothing






No comments:

Post a Comment