Friday, July 15, 2016

Thank you so much :')

My dearest friend, Wen Le. Since you wrote in Chinese. I'll reply you in English, just to be even. 

Your birthday wish was the longest I'd received for this year. Actually, I only received some short and simply wishes. Of course, I cherish yours the most. It almost made me shed but I was laughing the whole time. Thanks for cheering me up because I have one paper tomorrow and I still haven't study finish and I'm still watching Uncontrollably Fond. Even though we don't chat much already, but from the bottom of our hearts, we still know that the memories we made together will always bring us back. I will never forget the moments when we sat at the back of the class, we laughed like siao zha boh umpteen times and everybody stared at us even the teachers. I remembered one time I laughed until the floor. I never regretted having all these moments with you, it was one of the best moments I ever had in my entire life. Thank you for appearing in my life, it was the greatest decision that I chose you as my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment